Finschia Foundation will maintain the existing LINE Blockchain’s stance of expanding the global ecosystem
and will be in charge of mainnet operations and FINSCHIA issuance. To expand the global Web3 and operate FINSCHIA businesses transparently, we will focus on the essence of blockchain service growth and the creation of token demand with Token Economy 2.0. The foundation will achieve the mass adoption of blockchain to position as the global #1 Web3 service infrastructure through the new blockchain mainnet, one-and-only brand Finschia.
LINE Blockchain is a private mainnet developed independently by LINE,
and Finschia is a 3rd-generation mainnet developed based on Cosmos-SDK open source forked by LINE Tech Plus to build a public ecosystem through on-chain governance, staking, and smart contract. Finschia will be transferred to the Finschia Foundation but will maintain its business and further develop the vision of LINE Blockchain’s “Blockchain for All.”
Finschia is a network environment that runs on a mainnet.
It not only advances the core blockchain technology in areas such as scalability, compatibility, and interoperability, but also focuses more on users to conveniently trade, store, and use their tokens. Through this, the Finschia expects to create a blockchain that the public easily understands and uses. Under the vision of “Blockchain for All,” creating a blockchain network that everyone can easily participate in, operating in a service-oriented way instead of an investor-oriented one, and providing an easier infrastructure will lead to mass adoption of Web3.
“The Finschia Ecosystem” refers to any system that includes the interaction of the subjects involved in Finschia and the social, technical, and service environment.
With the unique technology and user-friendliness that take the center of Finschia Ecosystem, the Finschia will open up a new horizon in the blockchain industry and ecosystem by maintaining the familiarity and convenience of the existing Web2 and leading the mass adoption of Web3 within decentralization, security, and transparency. Finschia aims to create a blockchain that the public easily understands and uses and a blockchain ecosystem that grows with its users.
The Finschia mainnet is designed with a layer structure of each unique functionality, and the modularity
of this mainnet provides outstanding scalability, security, and ease of development. More information can be found in whitepaper.
The 2nd-generation mainnet, Cashew and Daphne, is used to issue and distribute FT/NFT(Fungible/Non-Fungible Tokens).
Cashew is the testnet and Daphne is the mainnet. The 3rd-generation mainnet, Finschia, is currently in use for issuing and distributing FINSCHIA. The integration of the 2nd and 3rd generation mainnet is scheduled within the second quarter of this year. Once fully integrated, the issuance and distribution of the native coin FINSCHIA and FT/NFT will be managed all together on the Finschia mainnet. Ebony mainnet has the same functional specification as Finschia, but it will likely be a testnet for test purposes.
FINSCHIA can be earned as a network and service contribution reward as follows.
• Acquire FINSCHIA as a network contribution reward by staking FINSCHIA and participating in block generation and verification
• Acquire FINSCHIA as service contribution rewards by paying with FINSCHIA and using FINSCHIA
• Acquire FINSCHIA by purchasing and trading on exchanges where FINSCHIA is officially listed
Users can use FINSCHIA to make payments and remittances, or to receive holder benefits
in the number of sectors. Currently, FINSCHIA is only supported in some of the cases below, and more features will be available to the users in the future,
• Commerce: paying for various services and products such as music/videos/webtoons/fictions, receiving discounts and playback benefits, etc.
• Social: in-app payment, FINSCHIA remittance between users, etc.
• Game: in-game trading, character boost, etc.
• Exchange: fee payment and discount, digital token trading, etc.
• FINSCHIA Staking: Earn network contribution rewards by staking FINSCHIA on Finschia and participating in block generation and verification
As of April 1st of 2023, the amount of 6,734,458 FNSA will be issued in line with an inflation system
in which new tokens are transparently issued by the protocol. Find more details here: LINE Blockchain Scan
As of April 1st of 2023, the day of the Finschia Foundation’s establishment,
the inflation rate of the Finschia will be set within a range of 5% per year. A maximum of 15% per year will be initially set to activate FINSCHIA staking and payment and will be decreased each year for network stability.
The market value of FINSCHIA is neither fixed nor pegged;
it varies depending on the supply and demand on the market.
The history of block transaction, FINSCHIA issuance and circulating volume,
and block addresses can be found on LINE Blockchain Explorer (LBE) and LINE Blockchain Scan (LBScan). LBE is able to search the history of the Daphne Mainnet and that of Finschia Mainnet by LBScan. LBE will also support the transaction history of the Finschia Mainnet later on.
Yes, anyone can join the Finschia Ecosystem and we provide number of affiliate programs as below.
• dApp developers: Any developer using LINE Blockchain Developers can develop dApps easily on the Finschia. (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
** LINE Blockchain Developers is LINE Tech Plus’s proprietary development platform that supports development solutions for making Finschia dApps.
• dApp partners: Full node is open to partners who wish to service their own large-scale dApps through Finschia. (contact: email@example.com)
• Finschia Governance: A Finschia Governance member can contribute to the ecosystem as a block validator as well as a strategic partner. (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Finschia-related news can be found on the Finschia official website and social media channels.
• Finschia Site : www.finschia.network
• Finschia Medium : finschia.medium.com
• Finschia Twitter : twitter.com/finschia
• Finschia Facebook : www.facebook.com/finschia
• Finschia Discord : discord.gg/finschia
For inquiries regarding Finschia onboarding, business partnerships, developer support, and FINSCHIA trading,
please refer to our Contact Page. (Other inquiries: email@example.com)